cryptotab

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

A song that all Christian hate preachers should hear


I myself isn't a big fan of homosexuality, either. To a certain extend, I am not going to denier, that I am also a homophobic. But, all person got the right of freedom, we all deserve the right of freedom if not causing harm to other and got the responsibility to respect the freedom of others. There are lots of things I don't like. I don't like guys that take girls out on date using their parents' money. But this give me no right to kill them. I just don't take girls out to expensive places, on my parent's dime, despite I came from a pretty wealthy family and my mum gave me more then enough money to take girls out on date, I never use my parent's money to take a girl out and only take girls out to cheap places, such as street vendor or MacDonald. The same applies to gays and anything else, the Christian bible hates. Chinese philosopher Confucius once said the principle of manner is not to cause harm to peace and harmony. if the action of a person cause no harm to peace and harmony, you must respect and tolerate it, even if that action is immoral, because enforcing such morality against other, against their will that is causing harm to peace and harmony. I am not asking you to support gay activism nor to support gay marriage, I am merely asking you to respect their basic right of freedom as human been and the position of the law, in such manner, consider that position isn't hurting people either.


I don't see how this insisting on hating gays, will do you any favor. And to say it goes to the heaven of your religion, in death...

1. How should we know that is real?

2. Why are there rich people that are not happy or even depress and some poor people are really happy? Money can buy security, but it cannot buy happiness. Best example of such, Britney Spears.

Religion is suppose to be for the fulfillment of a person's spiritual peace. But, when religion is having this sort of negative effect on you, are you really happy? Even if your Christian view is true. Would you truly be happy in heaven, carrying all those unnecessary hate and anger around? Somehow, I think, it be much nicer going to Christian hell at least I don't need to carry around all of these meaningless hate and anger, towards a group of people that got no effect upon me.

And the truth is, if going to Christian heaven, require for me to do all these things that are only harmful to myself and is so meaningless. I am not interest in going to Christian heaven and I think it is better if we just let go of any desire of going to Christian heaven, I image we would be happier, even in Christian hell, without having to carry all those unnecessary anger around, then to be in Christian heaven and carrying all those unnecessary anger, around.

Hence I would like to send you this song. I know you won't want to listen to it, but...come on, just humor me. The MV got Jackie Chan though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Egyptian Pharaoh: The Legacy of Ishtar Mother of Heaven and Earth

The Egyptian Pharaoh: The Legacy of Ishtar Mother of Heaven and Earth
(Fiction, Martial Art, Fantasy, Adventure) A Novel that doesn't like the bible

Popular Posts

A-ADS

Total Pageviews

Sumo